Edhesive's courses are approved for the 2019-20 year in the University of California (UC) A-G articulation for admission requirements under the following categories:
For more information, please review Edhesive's listing in the UC A-G Reference List by clicking the button below.
Adding Edhesive to Your Course List
To add an Edhesive course to your school's UC A-G course list, follow the instructions below. These instructions can also be found in the UC A-G Policy Resource Guide under "Adding new courses" by scrolling to the section titled "We’re teaching an online course purchased/licensed from an online course publisher. How do we add online publisher courses to our school’s course list?".
- Click Add a New Course and select “Adopt an online publisher course”
- Select the appropriate program from the dropdown menu.
- Begin typing the course title and results will begin to populate. (If you need a reference, click the button above for Edhesive's listing.)
- Select the course and click Continue.
- Complete the submission form and submit course to UC or forward to your course/reference list manager to submit to UC.
If you run into any issues with the process or have additional questions, please reach out to the UC A-G team at HSArticulation@ucop.edu.