Edhesive's courses are approved for the 2019-20 year in the University of California (UC) A-G articulation for admission requirements under the following categories:
For more information, please review Edhesive's listing in the UC A-G Reference List by clicking the button below.
Self-Reporting Edhesive through the UC A-G Portal
As of Spring 2020, UC A-G's procedure for adding online courses has changed. Schools now need to self-report Edhesive courses by following follow the instructions below. These instructions can also be found in the UC A-G Policy Resource Guide under "Adding new courses" by scrolling to the section titled "Adding online publisher courses to schools' A-G course lists."
- Click Add a New Course and select “Self-report an online publisher course.”
- Begin typing "Edhesive" into the Online Publisher box and select Edhesive from the dropdown list when available, then click "Next."
- Under Course Title, select the appropriate course(s) from the dropdown menu, click next, then click 'Yes, Autofilll course details.' (If you need a reference, click the button above for Edhesive's listing.)
- Under Course Details, review and edit any course details, then click "Next".
- Under Additional Information, ensure that the school and year sections are correct.
- Under Additional Information, click "School" under "Who is providing the Instructor?", then click "Next."
- Sign, certify, and submit to finish the process.
You can also follow the steps outlined in this video. Please note that this video references a different curriculum and subject.
If you run into any issues with the process or have additional questions, please reach out to the UC A-G team at HSArticulation@ucop.edu.