Before you start, please note that you must be signed up and logged into your Edhesive account to access the Edhesive Forum. From there, you can access the forum by following the steps below.
1. Start by navigating to one of your Edhesive courses.
2. Click on the "Forum" button on the left-hand side course navigation menu.
3. You will be directed to a page that prompts you to open the Edhesive Forum in a new tab. Click the “Open Forum” button to open the forum in a new tab.
4. You will arrive at your course forum page, and be able to participate in the Edhesive Forum. This is the Teacher Forum for your course.
Note: The image above shows the forum page for the Intro to CS course. All other course forum pages look similar.
5. Once you are in the forum you are able to navigate freely to other course forums by:
Clicking “Home” in the upper right corner
Selecting the course forum you’d like to see
This can be especially useful if you are teaching more than one course.
You and your students are each assigned a unique username that you will use on the Edhesive Forum. You can see your unique username by navigating to the upper right corner and clicking on the profile icon.
All other students and teachers on the forum will only know you by this username. Only Edhesive staff will see your name in order to provide you with help.
As a teacher, you are able to see the Student Forum for any course by clicking the blue button “Teachers” and selecting the “Students” option from the menu.
You have successfully set up and accessed your forum account! Next, you will want to set up your email notification settings by viewing this article.