All Edhesive courses are automatically set to be on Eastern Standard Time. If you are using these materials outside of this time zone and would like to set specific times for assignments to be available or due, you will need to change your course’s time zone and ask your students to change their account time zones to match.
If you wish to change the time zone in your course, please follow the steps below.
- From within your course, click “Settings” in the left-hand menu.
- In the “Course Details” tab, choose the correct time zone from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Update Course Details.”
If you wish to change the time zone on your user account, please follow the steps below. Please note that student users can also follow these instructions, which will help match their accounts to your course’s settings and prevent them from submitting assignments “late” by accident!
- Click the "Account" button from the global navigation menu on the left-hand side.
- Click "Settings" from the pop-out screen.
- From the far right, click "Edit Settings".
- Select your time zone as shown in the GIF below.
- Click "Update Settings" to save.