All of the assessments in an Edhesive course are now also available in Question Banks in your course. This means that you may use the "Find Questions" function when creating a new assessment as shown below.
First, create a new quiz-type item following the instructions in this article. When you get to the "Add Questions" section, follow these steps:
- Click the "Edit" button and then "Questions" to add questions to your new quiz or exam.
- Click the "Find Questions" button to show the available question banks. The question banks are organized as one bank per existing course item. For example, Unit 1 Exam is in one question bank and the Lesson 1 Fast Start is in another.
- From the pop-up box, scroll to the question bank you wish to pull questions from. You can add from multiple banks, however, you may only choose one bank at a time. If you wish to add from multiple banks, you will need to click "Find Questions" again and select another bank.
- Click the boxes next to the desired questions to select them to add to your new assessment.
- Scroll down and click the "Add Selected Questions" button to add them to your assessment.
- Repeat as needed until you have all the questions added in that you wish!