Once a password has been created, it is encrypted for security purposes and is not retrievable. Therefore, if a password has been forgotten, a new one will need to be created.
For accounts that use Google or Clever SSO to log in, you will need to reset your password for the Google or Clever account instead.
Please note that all passwords must meet the following criteria:
- At least 8 characters
- At least one uppercase and one lowercase letter
- At least one number
- At least one special character
Resetting a Password
1. From edhesive.com, click on the "Log In" link in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click on the "Forgot your password?" link near the bottom of the page.
3. Enter the email address or username associated with the account, and click the "Reset my password" button as shown below. (Note: If the account is set up with a username instead of an email address, be sure to enter the username on the account, not the password recovery email address, and the password reset email will automatically be sent to the password recovery email address.)
You may also click the button below to directly access this page:
4. Follow the instructions sent to your email address to reset your password.
If you experience any issues with the steps outlined above, please email email@example.com for additional help.