The College Board has great resources for info on setting up and completing the Digital Portfolio component of the AP CSP course. The resources that will be most helpful to you are below. Click the links in the headers below to access the resources.
This is the main page on the AP site regarding the Digital Portfolio. The page contains the steps on how to set up the Digital Portfolio, links to helpful documents, a video to share with your students, and more.
This is a downloadable PDF guide to help you get your students set up. Some important items to point out are:
- Where to find the code for students to enter: page 1
- Student enrollment: page 1
This is a very important and useful document! We strongly suggest that you read it in full. It is a downloadable PDF guide for teachers for setting up the Digital Portfolio. Some important items to point out are:
- Instructions for getting students set up on digital portfolio: page 5
- Reviewing student work: page 7
- Ensuring student submissions will be scored: page 9
- Returning files to students (in case of wrong file submitted, etc.): page 9
This is a downloadable PDF guide for students for setting up the Digital Portfolio. Some important items to point out are:
- Enrolling: page 1
- Preparing work for submission: page 3
- Submitting work as final: page 6
- Preparing for the end-of-course exam: page 10
- Converting docs to PDFs and creating videos: page 12
For further assistance with the Digital Portfolio, it is best to reach out to College Board directly. Their contact info is below.
Advanced Placement Program® (AP)
Email Contact Form