Before You Start
Please note that the course audit process has changed for the 2019-20 school year. Instead of submitting a syllabus, you will download a course document and then upload said document instead.
Edhesive's syllabus continues to be pre-approved by College Board, there is just not a need to upload it during the course audit process for the AP CS A and AP Statistics (see instructions here) courses. For AP CSP, you will select a sample syllabus instead (see these instructions for more).
1. Begin by logging into your College Board account by clicking here. If you do not have a College Board account, click the "Sign Up" link from that page.
2. Click on "AP Course Audit".
3. From your Course Status page, select "Add Course".
4. Choose your course from the drop-down menu  and click "Continue"  to complete your selection.
You will be asked to confirm your selection. Click "Add Course" and then "OK" to continue.
5. Once you are redirected back to the Course Status page, select "Complete Course Audit Form".
6. The form below will need to be completed in its entirety. If you are following Edhesive's curriculum exactly, answer "I agree" and "Yes" in the fields provided. Fill in your initials at the bottom of the page when done and click "Submit for Administrator Approval".
Congratulations! You have now successfully added your Edhesive course to your Course Audit account. Next, add the course document.
7. Start by clicking on the "Submit Course Document" button.
8. Click the "Download" button as shown below and save the document to a place of your choosing.
9. Click the "Submit" button as shown below.
10. You will be redirected to the Course Status page, which will look like below.
Congratulations! You have now completed the course audit for your AP CS A course!
- If you need to contact the College Board at any time during this process, please click here for their AP contact information.
- Completing the course audit in this way provides you with direct access to resources such as the AP Practice Exams. If you do not complete the course audit and instead select Edhesive as your online course provider, you will NOT have access to these resources.
- The deadline for the initial submission of course materials (a syllabus and Course Audit form) to the College Board is January 31.
NEW TO THE COLLEGE BOARD'S AP PROGRAM?
- Have a school administrator contact AP Services by calling 877-274-6474, Mon - Fri, 8 AM to 4:45 PM EST.
- Once the school is recognized by the AP program, the school administrator or designated AP Coordinator will need to create an Education Professional Account. Should you have any questions about the creation of this account, schools may contact 703-297-3963, Mon - Fri, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
- The administrator or designated AP Coordinator will receive communications from College Board regarding AP Exam registration. Your school can elect to host the AP Exam on-site or find a nearby testing center.